Tuesday, April 28, 2009

natziboy playing Travian

I never thought that I would be addicted to this browser game. I first noticed some of its ads 2 years ago, and now, I believe it's everywhere. I can see the ads in Facebook, Friendster and almost all gaming related sites. Due to my intrigue, I tried playing it and noticed that it's really addicting.

There are three races to choose from: Romans, Teutons and Gauls. For me, these races can be compared to the very famous Starcraft wherein Romans=Protoss, Teutons=Zerg, and Gaul=Terran. Why? Just try playing the game and you will find out. :)

2 comments:

randomgeek1 said...

Good comparison with the Starcraft races, you nail the similarities.

I was actually planning to do a post about how similar each race is to the coorsponding one in Starcraft for my Blog in the near future.

I really like the layout of site, now I'm thinking of changing mine to the same theme you use.

baronmorte said...

I'm glad you appreciate it. This post was incomplete. I was planning to expound more but I was too busy playing. :)

Lemme know your site so I can check it out.

Cheers!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More