Sunday, May 31, 2009

I kissed dating goodbye


I was surprised to see my Christian side way way back in 2nd year college. I wrote an article when Marnie and I broke up. As I was reading the post, I was thinking about the old days when my faith and conviction was much stronger. I can't imagine how earthly things has changed me... :)

Here's an excerpt from the book...

7 Habits of highly Defective Dating: (recognizing dating’s negative tendencies)

1. “Dating tends to skip friendship stage of a relationship”
2. “Dating often mistakes a physical relationship for love”
3. “Dating often isolates a couple from other vital relationships”
4. “Dating can distract young adults from their primary responsibility of preparing for the future”
5. “Dating can cause discontentment with God’s gift of songleness”
6. “Dating can create an artificial environment for evaluating another person’s character”
7. “Dating often becomes an end in itself”

To those who want to read the old article, you may just click on the link. By the way, the css was messed up since i don't maintain the blog anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More