Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Avoiding the Pandemic Flu - Influenza A (H1N1) Virus

The cases of swine flu (Influenza A (H1N1) Virus) increases tremendously everyday. It's really scary since it has been reported in schools, malls and offices. I was thinking if I should still go out and have fun! But the thing is there were more than around 50 cases reported here in the Philippines - which is really really scary.

The good thing is that it is raining almost everyday, so the airborne virus didn't spread easily. I think it's God's own way of helping us. :) But of course we still have to do our part. I was trying to search the net for a complete handbook about this virus and of course hw to avoid the virus as well, but failed to find a complete guide.

When I opened my gmail this morning, I thought what I saw was just a junk mail trying to sell ebooks about swine flu, but no! It was actually from someone who has contacts from the UN. So I guess this is worth sharing. Thanks a lot man. I owe you one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More