Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOL anyone? (League of Legends)

So the closed beta was finished. Now it's open! What do you think guys? I don't know how to get the beta key but I know that my brother is playing League of Legends - a game inspired by the Defense of the Ancients map [DotA] for Warcraft III. The game was developed and published by Riot Games.

Just a bit of FYI, Guinsoo (Steve Feak), the previous designer of Dota is involved in the development of LoL. They used the original DotA created by Eul in Reign of Chaos. This explains why the item 'Eul's scepter of Divinity' must be created first before you get to form 'Guinsoo' - the sheepstick.

Anyway, moving on my brother said that the Philippines was banned in the US server but isn't in the European servers. So yeah! I can assume that a few Filipinos were playing LoL even if ping is high that results to spikes and delays.

UPDATE:
Well, I heard a rumor that there's a new patch that was released and there's an exclusive Asian server. Hmmmm. I think I need to try LoL but the thing is the play style is totally different in DotA/HoN. *sob

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More