Friday, August 31, 2012

How to make money in diablo 3


make money diablo 3

I think it's my first time to write about Diablo3.

To gamers who play HoN but don't know Diablo, you're missing a lot. I actually stopped playing Heroes of Newerth so that I'll have more time playing Diablo 3. Here's an excerpt from Wikipedia:

Diablo III is an action role-playing video game by Blizzard Entertainment, the third installment in the Diablo franchise. The game, which features elements of the hack and slash, and dungeon crawl genres, was released in North America, Latin America, Europe, South Korea, and Taiwan on May 15, 2012, and in Russia on June 7, 2012.[3] Before its release, the game broke several presale records and became the most pre-ordered PC game of all time on Amazon.com.[7][8][9][10] Diablo III subsequently set the new all-time record for fastest-selling PC game by selling over 3.5 million copies in the first 24 hours of its release.

Just to let you guys know, my brother bought the game and we shared accounts. I had a hard time finishing the inferno level because of the prices of the weapons cost a fortune! Just imagine fighting the bosses and their minions. It's really hard. And I'm playing as a very squishy wizard!

Anyway, I want to thank this Chinese guy, he was able to help me harvest more gold and not only that, sell gold online. I know it sounds crazy but you can actually make a living by farming gold and selling it online in Diablo 3 just like in World of Warcraft.

Check out this page for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More